Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Extreme Coupons - Whole Foods

If there is one store that can blow our grocery budget, it is Whole Foods.  I love shopping there, love their products, their customer service and small size.  It is easy to spend money with all their well marketed products.  It used to be impossible for me to walk out of there spending less than $100.  That simply doesn't work with our grocery budget.  Today, I was determined to maximize my coupons and spend less.  I think I succeeded...let me know what you think.

My grocery bill total before coupons was $70.23.  After coupons it was $55.28.  I then applied a Living Social  Deal of paying $10 for $20 worth of grocery which brought my grand total to ...

$35.28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you see me doing the coupon dance over here??

This is what I got...


Some of the higher cost items were baby shampoo, produce and tuna.  For the bars and cereal I doubled the store coupon with manufacturers.  So there it is!  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kim said...

AWESOME.....I say you did a super job.....way to rock those coupons. It takes planning but it's way worth it in the end. Very very nice!!!! In the long run that much moola adds up per month!!!