Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

15 in 30- Day 3

We took yesterday off from doing anything, because it was raining and we remodeled our pantry (future post).  So today, my kids were full of energy and it was a beautiful day here in Lexington.  After dinner, I announced that I had a small surprise and for them to follow me.  They followed me to a large field off our park.  I then produced a mini kite for each of them.  This thing can literally fit in your pocket.  Both of them loved just running with this mini kite trailing behind them.  So that was our event for the day.  Head over to Meijer and pick one up for just $1 (no, they didn't pay me to say that).  After a short while, our neighbors joined us with their two little girls who also took to flying the little kites.  The best part is my kiddos went to bed much easier!



No comments: