Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

15 in 30-Day 7

Well, Day 7 was actually an activity that occurred yesterday.  I have some wonderful pictures of it but you will have to patiently wait as we are heading out of town on a family trip.  I'm fairly certain my husband packed every possible cord in the house including the one to download my pictures.  At least that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

So the Murphy clan is heading on an Easter weekend adventure.  Tonight we leave warm Lexington and head to Indianapolis to spend the night at the Hyatt downtown.  No, we didn't strike it rich, we struck it on Priceline.com!   We bid $50 and they said ok.  Of course now I wish I had bid $40.  Any who, we are going to take the kids on a swimming adventure there before finishing the long drive to my in-laws.  They live on Lake Michigan.  Yes, it is absolutely beautiful with sleep inducing fresh air.  The price to pay is Michigan's unpredictable weather.  My little Peanut prepared herself with 6 bags including 5 pairs of shoes.  Needless to say, I had to scale that down for her.  I will be out of touch as technology doesn't happen at the lake.  I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't forgetting you out there!  Happy Easter.

No comments: