Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Declutter update

So a few months ago we began a declutter journey together and I'm happy to say we are coming to an end soon.  I promise to have some pictures at the end.  Our play room is almost complete.  I have a wonderful crew of ladies from my playgroup coming in a few weeks to give it a fresh coat of paint.  The transformation has literally been life saving.  I started by pulling out every single toy and slowly returning some of them.  I was so happy that nobody whined or cried for any specific toy.  I will give more details on our specific storage solutions when we are finished.

Now we are doing a final declutter sweep of the whole house in preparation for a Mother's Day weekend garage sale.  This sale will be huge so if your in the area, please come by.  We are talking everything from toys, clothes, tools, household items, golf clubs, books, you name it, it is in there.  I'm finding that preparing for a garage sale is quite overwhelming as there is no where to put the stuff!  Anyway, I'm hoping that after all this decluttering is done, our household will be much more simple and orderly!  How is the decluttering going in your home?

No comments: