Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

15 in 30- Day 13

Before you scroll down with disappointment, I did not take any pictures today.  The outside activity was of course our garage sale.  For Rooster, this meant his first little business.  Last year, some of you may recall, he made a sign and walked around the street recruiting people to our sale.  We were so proud of him.
This year, he decided to do a lemonade/cookie stand.  He is such a dedicated little man and so quiet about it. He sat there all morning and most of the afternoon tending quietly to his customers. I pretty sure others thought he was as cute as I did given the amount of "tips" he received!  Our garage sale was crazy busy so I didn't get a picture but I hope to get one tomorrow as he tends to his stand once again.  I think the funniest part of the day was when midway through, I noticed all his dollar bills were gone.  In a slight panic, I asked him where they went.  His response "my bank".  End of story.  "Don't ask me anything more about it mom" was the look I got.

Here are pictures from day 2!

No comments: